[Qgis-user] Cool Features of QGIS

David Fawcett david.fawcett at gmail.com
Thu Dec 7 11:05:15 PST 2017

I think that the blend modes are something that many ESRI users would find
unique and useful. Also, not all users rely very heavily on PostGIS or
spatial SQL, but a DB manager example demonstrating the power of creating
layers directly from views and queries is impressive. Showing one that
creates geometries on the fly adds even more.

David.