[Qgis-user] Copy/paste non geometric data in QGis

didier peeters dpeeter1 at ulb.ac.be
Thu Feb 2 08:08:27 PST 2017

Hello everybody,

I’m trying to copy/paste rows between two tables (layers without geometries) loaded in QGis.  They have the same structure but one is a postgis layer and the other is a csv file.  When a click on the ‘Paste’ button in the attribute table window QGis crashes immediately.  I’m doing this on Mac OS Sierra with QGis 2.18.2 and QGis 2.14.10 (both from Kyngchaos).  My objective is to provide QGis beginners a simple way to load data from their MS Excel world to PostGis, where the data will afterward be processed and then displayed in QGis.

Does anybody know anything about this problem ?

Thanks !

Didier