[Qgis-user] Symbology export for Geopackage?

magerlin MAP at ramboll.dk
Sun Feb 5 10:50:39 PST 2017

The Geopackage seems like a nice format for exchanging data, symbology etc.
in one file and I can manually from layer properties store the layer style
in the Geopackage.

But already when I choose "save as" in the layers panel to add my data to
the geopackage I am presented with the possibility to export the symbology
together with the data which would save me a lot of clicks (I have several
projects with 20+ layers)

But it has no function choosing that.

Should it work or am I doing something wrong?

And I do not understand the two alternative choises:
* Feature Symbology
* Symbol layer symbology

Any experience on this subject?

-----