[Qgis-user] QGIS 2.12.3 compiled installation required

Richard Duivenvoorde richard at duif.net
Thu Feb 16 01:05:31 PST 2017

On 2017-02-16 09:28, Jürgen E. Fischer wrote:
> Hi Richard,
>
> On Thu, 16. Feb 2017 at 08:20:49 +0100, Richard Duivenvoorde wrote:
>> http://buten.norbit.de/~jef/
>> there is a 2.12.3 installer.
>
> Or http://download.osgeo.org/qgis/windows/
>
> But space on qgis.org and download.osgeo.org is very limited - so old
> versions
> might disappear whenever room for new stuff is required.
>
>> @Juergen: is rsync not running anymore?
>
> Anymore?  IIRC there never was one.

Ah, sorry, I thought it was a rsync job.

But clear. Then I think I will change the link here:
http://qgis.org/en/site/forusers/download.html
in both the 'all releases' to point to the osgeo download site.

Other pages like:
http://qgis.org/en/site/forusers/alldownloads.html
also have some links to qgis.org/downloads,
but as these are to the key and the latest ones I think it is ok to
leave these as is.

Regards,

Richard