[Qgis-user] Forced raster export

Stephen Wandling swandling at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 08:11:15 PST 2017

Hi Richard,

Yes, I can see my question was not very clear.  I do not want a raster
PDF.  Composer has automatically set that option to Print as Raster
because of "Advanced composition effects" (from the error message), and
mentions "blended modes" or "vector layer transparency" being enabled.

I found and removed a transparency set on one component, but that did
not change the situation.  I may have 'blended modes' set, but I do not
know what they are, so I can not look for them.  And, the problem may be
some other 'advanced composition effect'?

So, my question is: What must I do to get my map to not export as a Raster?

Thanks for your response,

Stephen