[Qgis-user] How to force expression labels to be re-evaluated

Chris Crook ccrook at linz.govt.nz
Mon Feb 27 23:03:55 PST 2017

Hi

I am displaying a delimited text layer and have labels that are based on expressions.  However when I  update the source data file the labels are not being refresh when I reload the layer, or even if I close and reload the project.

Is there a way to force the labels to refresh, or ensure that labels are evaluated on the fly?

QGIS version: 2.18.4
Platform: Ubuntu 16.04

Thanks
Chris

This message contains information, which may be in confidence and may be subject to legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not peruse, use, disseminate, distribute or copy this message. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately (Phone 0800 665 463 or info at linz.govt.nz) and destroy the original message. LINZ accepts no responsibility for changes to this email, or for any attachments, after its transmission from LINZ. Thank You.