[Qgis-user] WMS via https - "SSL handshake failed"

John Cartwright john.c.cartwright at comcast.net
Thu Jan 5 10:23:34 PST 2017

Thanks.  I used wireshark to trace the session and it appears that QGIS is attempting to make the connection with TLSv1 which I think is at least part of the problem.

Can either of you tell me what protocol and cipher suites you’re using?  what OS you’re running on?  Is there anyway to force QGIS to use a different protocol?

Thanks!

—john