[Qgis-user] New mailing list for QGIS Web Client 2 (QWC2)

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Fri Jan 13 07:17:35 PST 2017

Hi Andreas,

(I saw this email coming, as I pressed 'send' on my initial email on
this ha)

The issue with that is that the url will also change, breaking all of
the existing links to this great search page. (see the text of the url
here -> http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/Quantum-GIS-f4099105.html)

I wondered if I shouldn't have sent that initial email, and, here we are :)

Short story: yes am aware of the naming issue.  But I am not sure what
to do about it.

-jeff