[Qgis-user] Github Desktop - help request

Niccolò Marchi sciurusurbanus at hotmail.it
Mon Jan 16 08:00:13 PST 2017

Hi all,
I’m looking for some help with Github Desktop and the QGIS project.

I forked the QGIS repo to my github account and then I copied into a local folder.
I changed the code but I’m unable to understand how to set up GD to push the commit to the main branch of the project.

Is anybody able to suggest an online resource for noobs or describe a step by step procedure to accomplish this?
I’m neither a developer nor an engineer: please, be simple :)

Thank you in advance for the help!

All the best,

Nic