[Qgis-user] QGIS 2.18.2 can not see GRASS data / use GRASS algorithms

Micha Silver tsvibar at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 03:14:06 PST 2017

Processing Toolbox still looks for GRASS at /usr/bin/grass70.
The workaround I used is to add a softlink:
sudo ln -s /usr/bin/grass72/usr/bin/grass70
It was already pointed [1] out that the correct solution would be for
Processing to use the generic /usr/bin/grass which will always point to
the current version.

[1]http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/qgis-user/2017-January/038874.html