[Qgis-user] How to merge layers without a work-around?

Matthias Kuhn matthias at opengis.ch
Mon Mar 13 03:03:17 PDT 2017

Hi Tobias,

thanks for the feedback.

Tests have to be written and added by someone. Apparently no one did
this for the merge test yet.

In general this is quite easy, and doesn't require programming
experience, see
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/blob/master/python/plugins/processing/tests/README.md#how-to

I think for this one here, there would be some initial effort to add the
ParameterMultipleInput to the testing system.

If you would like to help with this and prevent future QGIS releases to
suffer from such problems, I'll be happy to assist.

Matthias