[Qgis-user] Help for crossing data with fragstats and QGIS

Philip Barlow philipb at pembrokeshirecoast.org.uk
Mon Mar 20 08:58:57 PDT 2017

Hi Mariana,

Oh I see, it isn’t exporting the data that you want to map just a 1 or 0?

If you can get the data out and have some geometry you can relate/join it to…  I’m not familiar with that piece of software unfortunately.

Is there anything in its documentation that can help you?  http://www.umass.edu/landeco/research/fragstats/fragstats.html

Phil