[Qgis-user] 2 Questions

Tyler Veinot tylerkveinot at gmail.com
Fri Mar 31 04:12:02 PDT 2017

Hello;
1. Is there a tutorial on making a python script run by the click of a
button or do I have to build it as a plugin?
2. Is there a way to lock features so that when I open the map in QField I
can see those layers but cannot select or edit them? I want to lock my
basemap features so that only my "working layers" are selectable and
editable in QField. I partially accomplished this using a tool that builds
the basemap into raster tiles but at small scales the labels interfere with
each other.
Thanks;
Tyler