[Qgis-user] EasyCustomLabel

Janmaat, Johannus John.Janmaat at ubc.ca
Wed May 3 06:33:08 PDT 2017

Hello Werner,

Thanks for the reply.  I checked the settings.  Same repository.  I used http://whatismyipaddress.com/proxy-check and neither my Windows machine nor Linux machine are behind a proxy.  Both are using QGIS 2.18.7 (Las Palmas).

The plugin manager shows 474 plugins total for my Windows machine, and 473 for my Linux machine.  When I search in the plugins list with 'easy' the only one that isn't there on the Linux machine is EasyCustomLabel.

Any further suggestions?

The Linux system is openSuSE Leap 42.2.

John.