[Qgis-user] Value Tool Maintainer? - Bilinear interpolation in value tool plugin

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Fri May 5 11:20:59 PDT 2017

On 05-05-17 17:05, Lukas Winiwarter wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have just implemented a bilinear interpolation as an addition to the
> very good Value Tool-Plugin for raster data and wanted to contact the
> authors to arrange for a possible pull request.
>
> Unfortunately, the links given at
> http://plugins.qgis.org/plugins/valuetool/ are dead - does anybody know
> how to contribute/contact the authors/maintainer?

Hi Lukas,

well, the valuetool was already an 'orphan' earlier, and I took
'maintainership' over from ... I honestly do not know.

I think Etienne did some things on it, so I think

https://github.com/etiennesky/valuetool
is the latest version (but please do some diffing).

We pulled all plugins from hub.qgis.org last weekend in Essen, so maybe
I or Etienne should create/push a new version with the right metadata to
plugins.qgis.org so there is one repo to start from.

@Etienne: still interested in the plugin?
@Lukas: interested in porting to QGIS3?

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde