[Qgis-user] QGIS crash - SOS

DelazJ delazj at gmail.com
Sat May 6 13:06:32 PDT 2017

Hi Strumbi,

Processing, vector, raster as well as web menus are filled by plugins
features. It means that you need some plugins activated in the Plugin
Manager (in this case, Processing, GdalTools and Metasearch) to have them
available or contain particular Core features.
By cleaning your PC, you reset your QGIS parameters so these plugins need
to be reenabled.

Hope that helps,
Harrissou

Envoyé depuis mon HTC