[Qgis-user] QGIS FUnctionality Survey

Viktória Vargová viktoria.vargova001 at gmail.com
Thu May 11 05:46:42 PDT 2017

Dear respondents,
my name is Viktória Vargová. I am studying Geography and German language at
the University of Prešov and now I am working on my bachelor thesis about
QGIS software. One of the aims of thesis is to find out user satisfaction
with basic QGIS functionality.

I would like to request you to fill this survey, which is anonymous and
will be used only for purposes of bachelor thesis. Please read the
questions carefully and choose one of the options which you agree with.

Thank you very much for your time and cooperation.​​
  QGIS Functionality Survey
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1FkdLkgKguozFsRp9jAh1fULS-Zr52LyHM6WN47HNask/edit?usp=drive_web>
​