[Qgis-user] Moving selected feature to the top of attribute table does not seem to work in 2.18.7

Luigi Pirelli luipir at gmail.com
Thu May 18 02:00:30 PDT 2017

Can you try to compile from this source code branch?
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/tree/release-2_18
just to be sure that the issue has completly fixed.

regards

Luigi Pirelli

* Boundless QGIS Support/Development: lpirelli AT boundlessgeo DOT com
* GitHub: https://github.com/luipir
* Mastering QGIS 2nd Edition:
* https://www.packtpub.com/big-data-and-business-intelligence/mastering-qgis-second-edition