[Qgis-user] Moving selected feature to the top of attribute table does not seem to work in 2.18.7

Hernán De Angelis dhdeangelis at gmail.com
Fri May 19 10:01:03 PDT 2017

Hi,

I have now tried several times to compile code from github but I keep
getting cryptic errors, apparently not related to the issue mentioned in
this thread (see below).Anyhow, it has been pointed as solved, so I will
wait.

Just in case you are curious, the error I get is:

[ 61%] Building CXX object src/app/CMakeFiles/qgis_app.dir/qgisapp.cpp.o
/usr/local/src/QGIS-release-2_18/src/app/qgisapp.cpp: In member function
‘QgsVectorLayer* QgisApp::addVectorLayer(const QString&, const QString&,
const QString&)’:
/usr/local/src/QGIS-release-2_18/src/app/qgisapp.cpp:9318:52: error:
‘QStringLiteral’ was not declared in this scope
         layer->setName( QStringLiteral( "%1 %2 %3" ).arg( layer->name(),
elements.at( 1 ), elements.at( 3 ) ) );
                                                    ^
src/app/CMakeFiles/qgis_app.dir/build.make:847: recipe for target
'src/app/CMakeFiles/qgis_app.dir/qgisapp.cpp.o' failed
make[2]: *** [src/app/CMakeFiles/qgis_app.dir/qgisapp.cpp.o] Error 1
CMakeFiles/Makefile2:2726: recipe for target
'src/app/CMakeFiles/qgis_app.dir/all' failed
make[1]: *** [src/app/CMakeFiles/qgis_app.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

Regards and thanks for the help!

/H.