[Qgis-user] QGIS 2.18.8 - Crash dump accessing PostGIS layers via browser

Bo Victor Thomsen bo.victor.thomsen at gmail.com
Wed May 24 05:47:17 PDT 2017

You have the same problem when accessing SQL-Server based data -

  * Using the "add layer" button works.
  * Using the browser to add a SQL server layer crashes QGIS. The "drill
    down" through databases and schemas works, but QGIS crashes when you
    try to add a layer by double clicking the layer

Hope the fix cures the SQL-Server access problem too

Regards

Bo Victor Thomsen