[Qgis-user] Wrong result with Saga Raster calculator

frippe12573 frippe12573 at hotmail.com
Wed May 31 01:27:44 PDT 2017

Hi all,

I'm in trouble with Saga Raster Calculator in QGIS 2.18.9 3a16a4e installed
via deb package on ubuntu 17.04.
I set this operation on three raster layers:

ifelse(a<500,0,((b-c)/a)*1000)

I got the resulting map, but checking the computation the pixels have no
correct values.

I tested the same operation in a proprietary software, and with
astonishment, I see that the computation
works fine. I cannot believe that! So I think I'm wrong somewhere in the
raster calculator module.

Can you help me?

Eugenio