[Qgis-user] styled vector to raster layer

Andreas Plesch andreasplesch at netscape.net
Wed May 31 11:14:10 PDT 2017

Hi Matthias,

sounds like exactly what I need. Unfortunately, QFieldSync depends on
qgis2compat which in turn wants to use the QtTest PyQt module which
apparently I do not have. Ah, my default PyQt4 was compiled and installed
without QtTest, will just need to reinstall. Perhaps of interest that not
all systems come with QtTest by default.

I looked at https://github.com/opengisch/qfieldsync a bit, perhaps I can
extract the relevant parts.

Thanks, I would never have discovered this by myself,

-Andreas