[Qgis-user] Selecting displaced symbols

Martin Bain Martin.Bain at lismore.nsw.gov.au
Wed May 31 15:29:23 PDT 2017

Thanks for the discussion gentlemen.

I too think your idea is a good one Karl_Magnus.  Andreas, thanks for your suggestion with the info tool.  I set the mode to “Top Down stop at first” long ago and hadn’t changed it since.  Layer Choice works well in this situation and I didn’t realise the individual symbols are highlighted as you hover over the list.

Cheers,
Martin.