[Qgis-user] Imported KML files loses format (e.g. colour coding and line size)

Patrick Dunford blackwhitekez at gmail.com
Mon Sep 18 21:24:23 PDT 2017

I guess it depends on your situation. For me it has never bothered me
that much, because the very limited styling available in Google Earth (I
never use different line thicknesses, and only a handful of colours) was
eclipsed by the capabilities in Qgis and I now use completely different
customised line styles in Qgis (patterns and dashes and things that GE
could never do)