[Qgis-user] Not able to access all GRASS modules with (Py)QGIS processing

Matthias Kuhn matthias at opengis.ch
Wed Sep 27 05:09:15 PDT 2017

Hi Sophie,

Processing needs description files to know what kind of parameters and
outputs are related to grass algorithms.

The structure is quite trivial and adding missing description files is a
very good start to get involved with QGIS development.

See here:

https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/tree/release-2_18/python/plugins/processing/algs/grass7/description

Best regards
Matthias