[Qgis-user] How do I update attribute values in a composer attribute table?

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Wed Sep 27 07:58:40 PDT 2017

Hi David,

This sounds like a bug to me. I haven't seen this behavior in my own
projects.

Did you check with other (non KML) data sources if they behave the same?

You shouldn't have to delete any items in print composer to get them to
update. A simple redraw should do it, normally. Can you please submit a
bug report and provide a reduced project to demonstrate the issue?

Do you have other QGIS versions at hand to test if this works in other
versions? E.g. a nightly/weekly of QGIS master (2.99)?

Thanks,
Andreas