[Qgis-user] ubuntugis-nightly: No providers for GRASS and SAGA in Processing?

Andre Joost andre+joost at nurfuerspam.de
Thu Sep 28 02:09:57 PDT 2017

Am 27.09.2017 um 17:14 schrieb Bernd Vogelgesang:
> Hi,
> just installed the development version on Ubuntu xenial from
> ubuntugis-nightly repository.
> In processing, there are only the qgis algos, but no grass nor saga. In
> the settings, there is nothing shown about them.
> Do I miss sth, or are the other providers not included yet?

Do you get any error messages in the log panel?

I have QGIS 2.18.13 and broken GRASS 7.2.1 installed, the GRASS plugin
is missing, but my processing contains GRASS 6+7 algos.

So no direct influence with the other GRASS problem.

It might be worth a try using a VM with a more recent Ubuntu distro and
QGIS nightly (without ubuntugis), and keep QGIS 2.18 in the host OS
(with or without ubuntugis).

Greetings,
André Joost