[Qgis-user] Stastics/percentage raster layers

Hanna nengerman hannanengerman at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 06:21:53 PDT 2018

Dear All,

I am using QGIS version: 2.8.2-Wien.

In my project I have multiple raster layers. With one of those raster layers I did the following calculation:
‘Raster layer’ = 0

This follows in a layer with 0 and 1 values. Where 0 stands for ‘false’ and 1 stands for ‘true’.
My question is: if it is possible to get the statistics from the resulting layer.
I would also like to know if it is possible to get the amount of 0 or 1 values of that resulting layer, preferably the percentage.

I hope that someone can help me!

Kind regards,

Hanna