[Qgis-user] Issue with rule-based display and sub categories

Laurence Béchet bechet.laurence at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 20:20:34 PDT 2018

Hi all,

I have a complex style display rule-based with sub categories. I turn on
and off some of these sub categories depending on what I want to
display. Unfortunately, when I tun off a sub category the symbol is
still displayed - only with no color ...
I strongly think that it used to work with the last year qgis versions ...

Happens with both latest 2.18 and 3.0
Windows 8 pro.

Any help would be welcome. It's for a report that I have to issue quite
soon ...
I can provide the style or whatever else which suits.

Kind regards
Laurence
ARK IN THE PARK Volunteer Co-Ordinator
Cascades Ranger Station