[Qgis-user] Export reflectance value for every pixel in a zone

Joshua Rust joshua.rust at dpi.nsw.gov.au
Tue Apr 17 22:44:54 PDT 2018

Hi,

I am working with an agricultural research team analyzing multispectral
imagery taken from a UAV over fields containing plots with different
nitrogen treatments. I created a grid over my geotiff in QGIS, and have run
zonal statistics on this layer and compared the output from this to actual
leaf analysis to derive a correlation. That is looking nice.
What I wish to do now, however, is to obtain *each* individual reflectance
value for *each* pixel in my grid plots. So, for example, zonal statistics
tells me there are 22348 pixels in a plot and it tells me the max, min,
median etc. I would like to see the values for each of the 22348 pixels and
work with that. It will be a monstrous file I know but I can live with that.
Is there a plugin that will quickly export this info for me to .csv or txt?

Cheers

Josh

--

Joshua Rust | Technical Officer | Soils Research |

NSW Department of Primary Industries

1243 Bruxner Hwy Wollongbar NSW 2477

T: 02 6626 1252 | F: 02 6628 3264 | E: Joshua.rust at dpi.nsw.gov.au

W: www.dpi.nsw.gov.au

--

This
 message is intended for the addressee named and may contain

confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please

delete it and notify the sender. Views expressed in this message are
those
of the individual sender, and are not necessarily the views of
their
organisation.