[Qgis-user] Delimited text issue

Taimur al said taimur_a_alsaid at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 4 07:15:28 PST 2018

Dear all,

Thank you Nicolas and Andreas.

I have tried many tests cutting and pasting to a new sheet and saving the excel sheet as CSV files but still only 20 rows are showing. I think the sheet is fine but seems there is a problem with some settings on my QGIS. Is there any specific settings you would like me share with you?

I also took a few screen shots of the excel sheet and on Qgis

Much appreciated and thank you with regards,

Taimur Al Said

Taimur Al Said