[Qgis-user] MySQL/ MariaDB Geometries not loaded

Mithoefer mithoefer at gbd-consult.de
Thu Dec 6 00:50:01 PST 2018

Dear all,

I need some assistance with QGIS 2/3 and MySQL - Maria DB (Distribution
10.1.26).

I have opened a QGIS Project after some month and now the vector
geometries are not loaded into QGIS - blank screen. The icons of the
layer have a table symbol, so it seems that the layer are interpreted as
tables without geometry. I have the same issue with QGIS 2.18 and 3.x
and use separate qgis project files for each QGIS distribution. So it
seems to me to be a database problem. Has anyone an idea and experience
with Maria DB?

Thanks a lot

Kind regards

Klaus