[Qgis-user] plugin to find boundaries around points

Havard Tveite havard.tveite at nmbu.no
Sun Dec 9 11:04:07 PST 2018

Assuming that the point layer has an attribute that identifies
the district, I suggest that you first create Voronoi polygons
for the point layer, and then dissolve the Voronoi polygons based
on the attribute that identifies the district.
Both these functions can be found in the Processing toolbox.
The QGIS Voronoi algorithm was fixed recently, so if you do not
have the latest QGIS version you should use v.voronoi (GRASS).

HÃ¥vard