[Qgis-user] disabling qgis.db

Régis Haubourg regis.haubourg at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 08:12:10 PST 2018

Hi Benjamin,
I think the guidelines for software generally assumes that user profiles
should be in editable location. I'm not sure we can ensure you in the long
run that you will not face regressions sometimes.
To adress your use case, I used to work with session startup script that
cleared / reset user profiles on session close or session opening. The
assumption was to let user free to change their profile settings but not
for all settings (mandatory plugins for instance, default SRS..)
Cheers
Régis