[Qgis-user] disabling qgis.db

Régis Haubourg regis.haubourg at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 00:12:26 PST 2018

Hi, well I used a python script, and my admin guys rewrote it from scratch
with powershell.

The business logic was this one:

- create a template folder accessible to the init script.
  - in the folder add a  cleaned template QGIS user profile
  - add a "delta" ini file containing all keys you want to add, delete,
update. I used a diff syntax (+ to add, - to delete, nothing to update)
- we add a file flag in each user profile that has been treated
- on session opening:
  - if you don't find the flag, deploy a preconfigured the raw qgis profile
  - if you find the profile. Apply the delta file to maintain the profile

Done.

Cheers
Régis