[Qgis-user] qgis/postgis : flow map

image laurent.celati at gmail.com
Sat Feb 3 10:40:20 PST 2018

Thanks...so...i did a cast from STRING to BIGINT for my X/Y (x/yhome and
x/ywork).
And i executed this query :

create table test as select
st_makeline(st_makepoint(entrants_only.x_resi,entrants_only.y_resi),st_makepoint(entrants_only.x_tr,entrants_only.y_tr))
as geometry,sum(entrants_only.ipondi) as sumipondi, entrants_only.codgeo_res
as codgeo_res, entrants_only.codgeo_tr as codgeo_tr

from entrants_only
group by entrants_only.codgeo_res, entrants_only.x_resi,
entrants_only.y_resi,entrants_only.x_tr,entrants_only.y_tr,
entrants_only.codgeo_tr

For the first time, the query working without error message...but is working
provided that before I put all my fields present in SELECT part into the
GROUP BY...? Unfortunatly, this condition alters fullymy result, no? because
I want to group only by the field codegeo_res, no by all fields...

So, i load the temp postgis table via qgis...the line layer appears...it
seems ok for the location of my home points...but points work location seems
to be false (south hemisphere!)...
i paste below a SS showing the query and result

:

<http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/t365144/5.jpg>
In advance, thank you for your usefull help...