[Qgis-user] adding a delimited text layer with utm coordinates

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Wed Feb 21 08:31:25 PST 2018

Hi Allain,

What exactly is happening? Does the data load (as attributes), but not
as geometry? Do you see the attribute table?

Are you trying to load an existing QGIS project (.qgs-file) that was
prepare in QGIS Lyon - or do you start from a blank new project?

The delimited text loading plugin does not know about the CRS, but after
you loaded the text file, it will show a dialogue to choose the CRS.

I think we will need more information in order to help you.

Thanks,

Andreas