[Qgis-user] GRASS plugin in QGIS

Siwei He hesiweide at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 07:41:48 PST 2018

Hi Andre,

Thank you for your information. Could you please tell me how to
downgrade GRASS to 7.2. I have tried to install GRASS722, but it is said
that no available package candidate. I also find the repository for
GRASS 7.2 'sudo add-apt-repository ppa:ubuntugis/ubuntugis-stable', but
I cannot add it to my repository.

Thanks!
Siwei