[Qgis-user] How to publish QGIS map under the CC BY 4.0 license

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Fri Feb 23 07:38:06 PST 2018

Hi Solange,

QGIS has a 'Project Steering Committee' (PSC) which you can reach on
psc at qgis.org

I'm not a lawyer, but I'm not aware anywhere where we stated that maps
created with QGIS are CC-SA...

I would write a full email with maybe the images attached, and your
official request (without the XXX :-) ), and then one of the PSC members
will probably just reply with 'yep'...

Or... (as I'm not a lawyer) I totally miss something because you are
using restricted DATA or so....

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde