[Qgis-user] Using custom projections/transformations from a PROJ.4 init-file

Kristian Evers kreve at sdfe.dk
Fri Jan 12 07:32:06 PST 2018

Good suggestion, but that's not it. I have made tests with simpler transformations as well. Things like "+proj=merc +lat_0=56" (in separate init files with no exotic stuff in it) for instance, which is definitely defined both ways. Same result. Also, the test calculation wouldn't work if that was the case.

Other suggestions?

/Kristian