[Qgis-user] Help, please.

kimaidou kimaidou at gmail.com
Tue Jan 16 00:05:59 PST 2018

Hi Tom,

I will try to write in a bigger font.

There is another option that might help you, in QGIS 2.18 : in the status
bar at the bottom of QGIS, you will find beside the scale selector, a tool
to magnify the canvas (where the map is drawn). By default, it is set to
100%, but you can increase it to 200% or more if needed. Be aware that is
is only a magnifier: it will not change the scale, but only increase the
rendering size, so you will see less objects in the map, but bigger.

Regards
Michaël