[Qgis-user] QGIS 3 Processing question

Frank Broniewski hallo at frankbroniewski.com
Sun Jul 1 23:33:13 PDT 2018

Hi Rudi,

thanks a lot for your answer, I will definitely try that out. And once I’ve done it I will post my insights for future reference. I tried the QgsProcessingParameterVectorDestination already, but

> Finally, in your `params` dict, change the value for OUTPUT from `memory:` to `output`

This is really new to me. Where did you find that? I really searched the docs up and down and gis.stackexchange as well, but never came across an output output for the output 😃

Many thanks,

Frank