[Qgis-user] QGIS Crash - trying to send bugreport...

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Sun Jul 8 05:07:19 PDT 2018

On 07/08/2018 09:00 AM, Lene Fischer wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Using QGIS 3.2 I suddenly get a lot of crashes  - and I´m trying to
> figure out what might cause the problem.
>
> Is it the plugin or is it my data or …
>
> Now I would like to send a bug report, but I have forgot my username and
> password – silly me.
>
> I don´t get any help at the login page and I can´t find help anywhere
> else – so the simplest thing would be just forgetting to make a report.
> I´m sure most people would think so.
>
> If we want bug reporting from ordinary users – then me have to use
> another user friendly platform eg GitLab.
>
> I do know it´s not a simple thing to change system – but this is an
> issue that need to be taken serious!

Hi Lene,

I had a look, your userid is a osgeo-userid (so you can also login with
it in the plugins website, and several osgeo services).

To reset your password (and receive a reset link), go to:
https://id.osgeo.org/ldap/reset

To update other osgeo-info (after you login), go to
https://id.osgeo.org/ldap/edit

Hope this helps.

We had already long discussions about changing issue trackers, see older
threads: short version: unless somebody takes up the lead and creates a
firm plan to move, we will not move. There are some tests going on, but
we are not in a hurry.

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde