[Qgis-user] Shortest Path Output Definition

Jan Nimczik jan.nimczik at hu-berlin.de
Mon Jul 9 13:16:57 PDT 2018

Dear all,

in QGIS 3.2, I'm trying to apply  "Shortest Path (Layer to Point)" from
the Processing Toolbox. The algorithm generates a layer with a feature
"cost", but I cannot find a way to interpret this feature nor a way how
to modify what it contains. Seemingly by chance it once contained a
distance in km and the other time some real number that I cannot interpret.

Does someone know how to specify the desired output of shortest path
analysis (km and minutes of traveling in my case)?

I'm very new to QGIS so I am only using the GUI so far.

Thanks,

Jan