[Qgis-user] QGIS 2.18.17 - Problem with DXF export

Francesco Pelullo f.pelullo at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 02:20:54 PDT 2018

Hi all, this is my first message in this list.

I'm trying to export a QGIS project to DXF but with unexpected results.

In the DXF, some vertices of the polylines are moved, they appear to be
"hooked" to the vertices of other adjacent polylines.

The final result is that in the GIS I have two parallel lines, in the CAD I
have two lines that touch each other in more points.

The reference system is 25832 in the GIS, I have selected the same
reference system in the export phase.

Thank you
Francesco Pelullo
/niubii/