[Qgis-user] PostGIS tables not inheriting default privileges in QGIS 2.18

larry price laprice at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 09:20:20 PDT 2018

Regarding 1 are you and QGIS accessing the database as the same user?  Is
that user the owner of the database or the schema in which tables are being
created? If not you will need to GRANT the appropriate privileges to the
user QGIS is using ON the parent object of the objects you are trying to
create
https://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/static/sql-grant.html