[Qgis-user] Hoja de Excel generada por ODK

Eddison Araya eddisonjose at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 21:36:59 PDT 2018

Hello, I used ODK Collector connected with Google Drive to perform field
surveys.

As you can see, the X and Y coordinates are contained in the same column
when using the ODK Collector APP, connected to the Google Drive Sheet. How
can I take that to QGIS? I have tried to use the function Add Layer of
Delimited Text I can not do it since the coordinates are in the same column.

Thank you

Eddison

Gracias

Eddison