[Qgis-user] Add processing script to toolbox

Reginald Reginald.Carlier at ingelmunster.be
Tue Jul 31 23:02:51 PDT 2018

>Hi Reginald,

>I had a quick look at this. The issue here is that your script doesn't
follow the QGIS 3 API for scripts, and >will need to be ported/upgraded.

>I'd suggest a good approach would be to start from the template given when
you select "Create New Script >from Template" from the processing toolbox
toolbar. You basically put all your code into the >"processAlgorithm"
function, so it only runs when the algorithm is executed, not when the
script file is first >loaded. A quick scan shows that you use some
deprecated 2.x api which will need to be fixed too - e.g.
>iface.legendInterface() no longer exists. You can see a list of API breaks
from 2.x to 3.x here: >https://qgis.org/api/api_break.html. There's also
quite a lot of resources available via a quick google >search.

>Hope that helps!
>Nyall

Hi Nyall,

Thanks for looking in to this. Yesterday I installed qgis full from OSGEO4W
installer and installed it in the default directory.
When I opened QGIS 3.2 it showed the scripts that were adapted to the
template were imported in the toolbox.
So I guess there is some bug concerning changing the default directory
“OSGEO4W64” to something else.

Regards,