[Qgis-user] Bug or Feature - QGIS 3.2 raster styling

CzendaZdenda tramtara at seznam.cz
Tue Jul 31 23:48:56 PDT 2018

Hi Shawn,

I think, there could be a problem between version 3.2.0 and 3.2.1. I had
version 3.2.0 when I tried your raster and style files first. I delete
middle class from style and everything was ok. But I realized that at your
style file (if you open it as text file) is written 3.2.1 version. So I have
updated my version, try it again and as you has written no data are
displayed. So maybe you can try downgrade your QGIS to 3.2.0 version if it
is possible and check what happen?

I am using windows, not Ubuntu, but maybe it help you :)