[Qgis-user] QGIS3: measurements on projected space

Tobias Wendorff tobias.wendorff at tu-dortmund.de
Fri Mar 2 01:42:58 PST 2018

Am Fr, 2.03.2018, 10:24 schrieb Richard Duivenvoorde:
> not sure you found it yourself, but in a saved project, go to Project
> Properties | General. There you can define either one of A LOT
> ellipsoid's OR choose None/Planimetric, and choose which unit to use.

Thanks a lot ;) I really have to place a Post-It on my TFT to
remember "Project Properties".

But there seems to be a bug then. When you press "configuration" in
"Measure", you're put to QGIS general properties... this should be
"Project Properties" - shouldn't it?

> Does this answer your question?

90% yes, but the other 10% for own measurement specifications have
to be implemented by source/plugin, I think ;)